Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Year!

A year ago today, I started this blog, announcing with joy and hope my plans to intern with pro-life groups and then head out to Saint Louis for the Vincentian Service Corps. One the one year anniversary of this occasion, I could reflect on this year so far... or I could post on what comes next.

Next year, I am heading back to my alma mater to work for the campus ministry. It's a year-long position, during which I will help with all things Catholic Campus Ministry. It will be my first attempt at living in the "Real World" of financial responsibility and full adulthood. More importantly, it will be a great chance to explore even further where God wants me ultimately in life.

After my year as Young Adult Campus Minister, grad school is on my horizon. I have been accepted into Franciscan University at Steubenville and Catholic University of America. So now I have to start the process of asking to defer enrollment.

As it goes right now, I have a future and a hope... the same words I used a year ago today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth!
    I am so excited that you will be coming back to W&M! Liz and I are so pumped to hear this good news from Roma! Also, congratulations on both of your grad schools! I admit I have a special bias toward Franciscan since it is in my home state and lots of my friends go there :), but Catholic University would be so wonderful, too. I'm really excited for your future. Praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete