Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Whirlwind Tour

I feel that I should post something about my trip home this weekend. From Friday to Sunday, I saw everywhere I call home : St. Louis, my alma mater, and northern VA (the order I saw them, not order of importance). I saw my many different families : my 6 pack here who saw me off, my apartment-mates (and good friends) from last year, my Encounter with Christ retreat team, friends from high school youth group, and mine own biological kin. I came home to celebrate the marriage of two friends who went to school in Richmond. The wedding was beautiful and the reception so much fun.

That being said, I can't think of an anecdote or theme to encapsulate the weekend, so here is a post stating that I was home in VA and now am home in St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment