Thursday, January 26, 2012

In Which I Can't Stay Put

Somehow or another, I moved again.  Despite being constantly eager for the day that I live in one room for more than one year (I came really close to a full year in both St. Louis and my townhouse in the 'burg), I moved again.  A week ago Sunday, when I headed back up to Steubenville for my second semester, I packed up everything from the house I'd shared with Victoria and brought it over to Shelly's apartment.

Apparently, most people don't pick up halfway through the year and move (go figure) so everyone is asking if living with Victoria was going well.  Yes.  God blessed me my first semester living with her.  But sometimes life rearranges us in unexpected ways, and living with Shelly is one of those unexpected yet beautiful things in life.

So now I have a lovely new apartment-mate and her cat keeping me company in my daily life.  I also am living in a pale blue room, the color I wanted for years to paint my bedroom.  I have stairs in my closet, a stained glass window in my stairwell, and a fraction in my street address.  Between Shelly and myself, we have enough tea to open our own shop and a love for Jane Austen that borders cultic obsession.

I think everyone in my life has my new address, but if  your email was not listed under "My Contacts" in Gmail, you may not have gotten that update.  If you want it, just shoot an email/Facebook message my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment