Sunday, October 25, 2009

Would You Like That Jumbo-Sized?

I thought in leaving Yosemite two summers ago, I was leaving DNC forever. Lies!

We can raise money for our athletics program by working concessions at the Rams' games. The concessionaire is, you guessed it, DNC. Ana and I took registers today.

This was my first time ever selling alcohol. The 30-and-under ID policy made me slightly nervous, because I have a really hard time telling people's ages in the age range of 20ish-35ish. However, everyone I knew I should card was born in the '80s. The people I were unsure about were born in the '70s. The women I didn't want to card but a coworker told me to card were born in the early '70s. So apparently I am a better judge of age than I realized.

I wanted to tell some fun stories about selling food, but I actually don't have any good ones. It was a fairly boring day in the world of food services.

No comments:

Post a Comment