Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Cast

As I start to blog more about my life in the 'burg and my job as Young Adult Campus Minister (affectionately YACM), I want to introduce my new cast of characters. I keep bringing them up here and there, but I like organization of thought, so this will make me feel better about them.

Cara: my new roommate. She's a law student and has a cat, Grace Kelly who lives with us too.
Julia: one of my best friends from college who's back for law school.
Brigit: works for campus ministry too -- we share an office, so I see her a lot.
Marianne: my boss, the Director of Campus Ministry.
Miriam: a student who's running CCM's gala and in general spends much of her time around CCM. She's a liturgy nut like me and so can be found at Mass-time.
Ariella: president of CCM (a student).
Father Dude: chaplain (i.e. priest) who serves CCM.
Percy: a friend from college. He held my job a couple years ago and is in the area teaching.

In case you missed their intros, here are two other people in my life who have made the blog and might appear again:

Wendy: best friend and former roommate. She lives a couple hours from the 'burg and closer to my parents than to me, but will appear in my life a lot more often now than she did when I was in St. Louis.
Benjamin: a friend from college who went to Catholics on Call with me and is now studying theology, so hopefully will clue me in on what to expect next year. Plus, he tends to give me good things to think about.

1 comment: