Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our Turn

Warning: Not for the faint of heart.

I have heard for several years now about the undercover investigations of Lila Rose and Live Action. While I was president of the College's Students for Life group, she came out with a series of videos documenting Planned Parenthood employees covering up statutory rape. (Basically, ignoring mandatory reporting laws put in place to protect children.) Fast forward to now. If you follow news in pro-life circles, or on the other side of the question at hand, you have probably heard the latest project. Planned Parenthood employees helping pimps procure abortions for victims of sex trafficking.

The first video I saw showed a facility in New Jersey. Then I discovered this link in my inbox: the video from Richmond, VA. I have stood outside of that building, armed with my rosary. While I am absolutely horrified that this is happening, it is certainly an answer to prayers to have such evils exposed to light. No matter how people conceptualize abortion, any moral person would agree to the evil of trafficking girls for sex work.

I'm putting the Youtube video below for good measure, but I urge you to click the link, read the article, and watch the unedited video.


No comments:

Post a Comment