Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello, Again!

My hiatus is over, and I am returning to the world of blogging! I have a lot of catching up to do; to speed up the process here are some quick updates:

1) I am doing recruiting work for the Catholic Volunteer Network, CVN. They help people find service opportunities, like my VSC year. Check them out here. I did training with them in DC for a weekend, during which I met some awesome people and decided to be excited about grad school again.

2) I want to give a shout out to Ana, Julia, Wendy, and Emily as well as my mother and her sister, who have been awesome support for me over the past two weeks. I've always known the women in my life were amazing, but this just made it hit home all the more. Most, if not all, of you ladies read this blog: thanks! <3

3) Lots and lots of testing. I'm ready to be a student in the classroom again, but I am not thrilled about having to study again.

4) The Great Move to Ohio happens soon. Virginia is protesting with all her might, in the form of a 5.9 earthquake. Sorry, my dearly beloved state, but have no fear: our separation is not forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment