Thursday, December 22, 2011

Prayer Segment #7: Friends in High Places

Another member of the Grad/Non-Trad women's group once shared her belief that the saints fight over us.  Over who gets to be each person's patron.  I came into the year with two and found saints clamoring left and right to be included in my litany.  I offer you this litany in thanksgiving to them, because these wonderful men, women, and angels have gotten me through the first semester of grad school and I'm sure will have my back for the second!


St. Michael, defend us in battle.

St. Anthony, pray for us.
St. Paul, pray for us.
Holy Father Francis, pray for us.

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, pray for us.
St. Cecilia, pray for us.
St. Catherine Laboure, pray for us.
St. Elizabeth of Hungary, pray for us.

St. Catherine of Sienna, pray for us.
St. Therese Liseaux, pray for us.
St. Teresa of Avila, pray for us.

Bl. John Paul the Second, pray for us.
Bl. Frederic Ozanam, pray for us.

St. Raphael, pray for us.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment