Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Accomplishments and Other Miscellany

1) I have finished exams!  Last night I tried to count the number of pages I have turned in over the past two weeks... and realized that I was right not to be a math major.  It was a lot, I promise you.

2) In addition to pages of my own writing, I have turned in upwards of 60-70 library books in the past week.  I think the parting anxiety I had as I returned them might be indicative of a problem.  It also indicates how much I loved my paper topics.  I kind of want to keep writing them.

3) I finished the half marathon!  That deserves its own post, but it's also appearing here!  I finished in under my goal of two hours, which at one point seemed crazy.

4) In other notes, yesterday I was convinced that a) it was Wednesday; b) the next day was Friday; and c) it was the day to pray the Joyful Mysteries of the rosary.  Today when I woke up, I was highly confused to realize that not only were all of these false, but they are all three mutually exclusive statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment