Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Exam-Time Notes

1.  There was a rainbow on the way to Mass today.  It was a comforting reminder of God's covenant, since my big task of the day was a Scott Hahn final.

2.  A feather in my cap: making Dr. Hildebrand laugh during my presentation yesterday.  At something that was meant to be absurd, not at my research or presentation skills.

3.  I printed a paper only to realize that two of my footnotes were in a different font.  I considered just turning it in, but decided to reprint.  Why?  Not for the professor, not for the grade, but because I have a deep affection for the footnotes in that paper.  Is there something wrong with me?

4.  I also have a deep affection for library books that are about to come due.  And more books than is healthy checked out.  If my books on hold come in time, I will have to return something so as not to hit the limit of books checked out.

5.  I just got carded at the library.  What?!

No comments:

Post a Comment