Monday, November 5, 2012

National Something Month

For a while, I have I have known that November is National Novel Writing Month.  Then I learned it is also "National Facial Hair Month" (to people not in my head, it is more commonly known as as "Movember" and "No-Shave November").  Much as the Novel Writing appeals to me, it does not appeal enough to make it happen.  And there is no appeal of the facial hair bit, so I will not be vicariously participating (much to a certain boy's disappointment). Then I discovered the bit of November for me: National Blog Posting Month -- the lazy-man's version of the Novel Writing.

I am getting on the bandwagon late, but this challenge will hopefully jumpstart my creative juices that have been sadly lacking on the blog-front lately.  Since I am starting five days late, I will go five days into December.  Wish me luck -- or better yet, read and respond regularly, so that I have some encouragement in this act of discipline.

1 comment:

  1. BZags! You know I love your blog!
    Here's a hot topic for your discussion (esp. note the first sentence): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/03/todd-akin-arrest-abortion-clinic-protests_n_2069075.html

    ReplyDelete