Friday, November 9, 2012

New Friends?

I no longer have room for friends in my car, so it's a good thing I don't have to drive people places.  I am carrying around a library in my car.  My backseat and passenger seat have been converted to bookshelves.  It's easy to tell that it's paper time!  This semester I am comparing Gregory of Nyssa and Augustine's views of gender in Eden and the eschaton (were we male and female in the beginning?  will we be in the end?) and I am reading everything there is to read about divine impassibility (God is not changed by the world; i.e. he cannot suffer)... at least what's been written over the past hundred years or so.

This state of affairs means that I eat, sleep, and breath theology, so these posts might be a little school-oriented.  I will do my best to moderate my inner nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment