Saturday, December 19, 2009

Irony: Gift of the Magi Style

Virginia is getting the largest December snowstorm it's had in my lifetime, and I am still out here in St. Louis. Luckily for me, God was looking ahead on my flight planning, and I don't leave the city till Monday. That's a God-incidence, to use an annoyingly cute cliche, and not irony.

The irony comes from my cousin, stranded at school due to schoolwork and the wintery fun. Like any good college student, he stopped working (really, who works through a blizzard?) to go outside and play. He searched a long time for a sled and didn't find one.

My response to the story: Are your dining halls not opened? Use a tray!

As it turns out, they have gone trayless to combat global warming.








[Disclaimer: I can differentiate between global warming and climate change. I just like the story!]

No comments:

Post a Comment