Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Smarts

It occurred to me as I was placing the lasted additions on the "Books I've Read" list at the bottom of this bog, that such a list is fairly useless. Its original purpose was to keep tabs on the books I could check off my "Book List" on Facebook -- a helpful compilation created by my friends for my literary benefit.

However, I never intended that list to be a show-off list of what I've read. I wanted to keep tabs on what I've read and share good books with others. Problem : I wouldn't recommend everything I've read. Solution : I will post a few brief thoughts on books when I finish them. You can click the "Books" label over to the side if you are ever trying to find a good book. Unless you are like my dearly beloved roommate (... er, best friend, since we don't live together anymore), and don't actually have the same taste in literature that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment